Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pumpkin Picking in a small town


Ok, tonight I decided being in small town it would be fun to support the neighbors. So, I walked down the 3 or 4 blocks to the neighbor that is selling pumpkins. I bought one of the biggest pumpkins and was worn out by the time I got it home. I even bought that little extra white thing for a dollar. Which I dropped on the way home! (sigh) I grew up in a small town and have vivid memories of walking- EVERYWHERE. After the pumpkin I walked up to the grocery store to TRY and get some more exercise. (it's so hard) When I was growing up my mom would make us push the grocery cart home and unload the grocerys and then wheel the dern thing back. Fun times, Fun times. But, being able to walk around your town is kinda fun. It's fun being back in a small town.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have purchased SooAnn a pumpkin. I heard hers is missing. That could have helped you get more exercise.

Michelle H. said...

Lee Dork!!!!

It's a beautiful day! said...

Hey Michelle!
I found your blog...what fun. Now I can give you a hard time at work and at home! j/k.. Actually, it's rather refreshing to see your life outside the kitchen and gym :-)