
Ok, here is a funny story. This story involves people that are near and dear to my heart and live in this area. So, if you are reading this blog please don't talk to everyone about this.
I help this wonderful lady in our church. We have a long history together. This lady has a sister that just moved into the area. The sister is very generous. She found out that I did not have a bathroom in the upstairs that I am living in, so she thought it would be nice if she provide me with a portable one. I was horrified to go with her to the medical equipment place to pick up said object. And I had to sit there and listen to her tell the young man behind the counter that it was for me. After she was done talking to him he could no longer look me in the eye. I just kept trying to find my happy place. I am thankful that I have legs to make it down the stairs to use the facilities. One never knows what life will bring but for now I am glad said object has not needed to be used. (and so is melissa)
4 comments:
Ahhhhh - the bedside commode story. Glad to see it on your blog!! :o)
OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude I had no idea you had a blog, send me an email and I'll get you added to my readers for mine.
This is pretty much when I my all time favorite stories. Thanks for sharing it with me that one time at the MEik parent's lake house!
By the way...
I am from the "great state of Illinois" and proud of it!! :)
You using this should take you off the way cool dudes list. HOLY COW!
Post a Comment