


It seems these days I tend to move in phases. This past Saturday some dear friends from Lafayette took their entire Saturday to help me and my brother pack two U-Hauls and one truck. These boys put in their dues!! Of course it rained while we were loading and unloading so poor Melissa had a very dirty floor. I am sure she is thinking 'What have I Done?' Remember your crown in heaven with a big letter M Jewel on it!!
After we loaded the trucks my Mom took us all out to FAMOUS DAVES -yummy!!! Thanks Mom!!
When we got to Flora there were relief workers. Melissa's brother, Robby, Jared, and Eric! You are are so wonderful!
A great big thank you to SooAnn, Wendy, Matt, and Pete! For taking their entire Saturday to help!!!! My mom kept saying what great friends I have! Yea, She's Right!!!!
My Aunt Linda and Uncle Mike and Aunt Kathleen also drove over. Sorry about the flat tire!
Thank-you so much for you help!!!
Love Ya Lots Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment