skip to main | skip to sidebar

MaxMoo.Com

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Moving Days are Here Again



Can a year really go by that fast? I keep thinking do I really need all this stuff?
Posted by Michelle H. at 9:31 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can answer that question! ;)

June 12, 2007 at 5:53 PM
Michelle H. said...

Yes, I do feel like at times I need to purge. :)

June 12, 2007 at 8:20 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MaxMoo.Com

Max the Moo

Max the Moo
Adventure Cat

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2007 (83)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ▼  June (29)
      • Bible Study Group
      • Moving and Daves
      • Moving Part 2
      • My Bible Study
      • Church
      • Windmill's
      • Joe the gagger
      • Nanny's Birthday
      • Jana and Lauren, Nanny and the Girls
      • Cheryl and Nanny, Lauren, Bill
      • Nanny's Neighbor boy, Car Washing, Kathleen
      • The Carnival
      • Joe and Katlyn, Katlyn
      • Katlyn, Joe and Ag, David
      • Nanny, Lauren, Band
      • Moving Days are Here Again
      • Beignet Mix
      • Cool Pool Party
      • Michelle's Birthday Dinner
      • Joe's Graduation Kathleen, Mom, Nanny, Jana, Scott
      • Joe's Graduation Jenny, Dad, Grandparents Hardy
      • Camping Weekened
      • Our camp site
      • Aunt Linda, Uncle Mike and David Joe and Ag
      • Scott Cooking, Austin on 4 wheeler, camp site dog
      • Family Pictures
      • The outhouse, new friends, my tent
      • Scot's coworker, chairs, fishing family style
      • Jana's big fish, Worms, Another big catch
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (10)

About Me

Michelle H.
View my complete profile