Sunday, January 27, 2008

Red Cross



The Red Cross has been here the last couple of weeks and it has been a lot of fun getting to know folks from different parts of country. The lady is the stripped shirt grew up in Glasgo Scottland. I had been there so I took my pictures over for her to see. It was fun sharing them with her. I got to know the lady in the green shirt better as she and another lady baked cookies in the kitchen. The Red Cross workers loved our Church and were very gratful for our Hospility! Way to go Faith!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds like you had fun!! Ahhh, Scotland! Great memories! love and miss you - see you in August!!

Hayden405 said...

Praise the Lord! Not that we want any more natural or man made disasters, but if we're going to have one...make the best of it!

Troy & Sherry said...

cool - glad you were able to meet up with some neat people....
i love seeing you every wednesday :)
i hope you have a great day!
love ya!